Terms of Service
§ 1 Applicability, definitions of terms
(1) Borneo Orangutan Survival Deutschland, BOS Deutschland e.V. – Borneo Orangutan Survival Deutschland, Rollbergstraße 28A, 12053 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “BOS Coffee”) operates an online store for goods under the website https://coffee.orangutan.de. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership that is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into liabilities .
§ 2 Conclusion of contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online store at https://coffee.orangutan.de.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. “In the shopping cart”, “In the shopping bag” or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Calling up the order overview by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
- Entering / checking the address and contact details, selecting the payment method, confirming the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- (1) Borneo Orangutan Survival Deutschland, BOS Deutschland e.V. – Borneo Orangutan Survival Deutschland, Rollbergstraße 28A, 12053 Berlin, Deutschland (nachfolgend “wir” oder “BOS Coffee” genannt) betreibt unter der Website https://coffee.orangutan.de einen Online-Shop für Waren.
- Completion of the order by pressing the “Buy Now” button. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us at the specified email address within three working days.
(4) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Borneo Orangutan Survival Deutschland, BOS Deutschland e.V. – Borneo Orangutan Survival Deutschland, Rollbergstraße 28A, 12053 Berlin, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out using the browser’s print function or saved electronically. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by email after you have placed the order, in some cases automatically. We do not save the contract text after the contract is concluded.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s »back button«). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window, and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) The subject matter of our online shop is:
- Sales of goods. The specific goods offered can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description. If the agreed quality of the goods deviates from their usual quality and conditions of use, this will be expressly pointed out in the article description (negative quality agreement). Insofar as the customer has given its express consent to the negative deviation in quality, this defines the subject matter of the contract.
§ 4 prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the prices quoted, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, provided that the respective article is not shown as free shipping. The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you on the offers, possibly in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all offered products are ready for dispatch immediately(delivery time: 2 weeks)after receipt of payment).
(5) The following delivery area restrictions apply: Delivery is made to the following countries: Germany.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. 53 / 5000 Translation results This is based on our cancellationpolicy.
§ 7 liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for breaches of contractual obligations and for tortious acts is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We have unlimited liability in the event of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb, health or in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation. If we are in default with the service due to slight negligence, if the service has become impossible or if we have violated an essential contractual obligation, the liability for property and financial damage attributable to this is limitedto the foreseeable damage typicalfor the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you can regularly rely. This includes in particular our duty to act and to fulfill the contractually owed service, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 9 Warranty / Customer Service
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item / digital goods or the service provided for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon fulfillment of the contract and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available to you at email@example.com.
§ 10 final provisions / dispute settlement
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
(4) The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.